Child’sPlay now offers Nutrition Therapy by a Registered Dietitian!
- Do you have concerns about your child’s diet/nutrition?
- Does your child eat a limited variety of foods?
- Is your child on a special diet?
- Has your child experienced significant weight gain or weight loss in the past three to six months?
- Does your child have a feeding tube or require oral nutrition supplements?
- Would you be interested in working with a Registered Dietitian to create a nutrition plan specific to your child’s diagnosis?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then your child would benefit from Nutrition Therapy at Child’sPlay.
Our Registered Dietitian’s areas of expertise include:
- Failure to Thrive
- Underweight or Poor Weight Gain
- Feeding Difficulty
- Nutrition Support
- Nutrition Education and Counseling to Increase Variety in Diet
- Special Diets – Gluten Free, Feingold, Allergy Restrictions, Diabetes, FODMAP, Elimination Diets
- Weight Management
Call us today to schedule an appointment!