About Child’sPlay Therapy Center
The mission of Child’sPlay Therapy Center is to provide the highest quality therapy services in an environment that is compassionate, respectful, and supportive to our clients and their families, enabling each child to reach his/her full potential.
Child’sPlay Therapy Center is a proud member of the Cicero Therapies Family of Clinics! Founded in 2007 by Speech Pathologist Deborah Boswell and occupational therapist Kerri Bailey, the company was founded on years of combined clinical experience and a strong desire to provide the best customer experience possible.
We offer a variety of special programs, including the SOS Feeding Program®, Handwriting Without Tears®, and the Orton-Gillingham® approach to reading disorders. In addition to traditional therapeutic strategies, we also offer cutting-edge approaches such as Integrated Listening® and Interactive Metronome®.
What Makes Us Different?
- Non-clinical, child-friendly environment
- Our therapists want to work in partnership with you to meet the needs of your child. We work with you to address the goals that are most important to your family!
- Birmingham, Chelsea, and Huntsville locations are convenient and easily accessible to our families
- Flexible scheduling including late evenings and Saturdays (limited availability – ask at the front desk!)
- Our Centers have sensory-motor gyms, parent observation areas, private therapy rooms, and more
- Teletherapy is available for all services
- We provide therapy services to a number of public and private schools, daycares, and mother’s day out programs
- Friendly and helpful front desk and billing services!